Vivo Announces Its New Smartphone Vivo Y30
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Vivo is announcing the latest Vivo Y30 device, located in the middle-entry market. Vivo Y30 is attracting attention for every budget with its quad camera system and size.
A new smartphone named Vivo Y30 has now been released by Vivo, which recently announced the Vivo Y50 which attracted attention with its Snapdragon 665 chip
Vivo Y30 hits a 6.47-inch IPS LCD Ultra Infinity-O monitor for consumers. Both three sides of the screen’s frame architecture are relatively compact.
Vivo Y30 Design
The Y30 provides 128 GB of internal storage space. The Y30 comes with a 5,000mAh wide charger, too.
The 13 MP primary camera from the quad camera array comes with an 8 MP resolution ultra-wide angle lens, 2 MP macro lens, and 2 MP depth sensor. The front sensor, mounted on the bottom of the phone under the sensor aperture, has a resolution of 16 MP. The Y30 is released to consumers with its 10-based Android FunTouch OS 10 gui that comes with a fingerprint reader at the rear.
Vivo Y30 features:
- Screen: 6.47 inch IPS LCD Ultra O screen
- Processor: Helio P35
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 128 GB storage and external storage
- Rear Camera: 13 MP main camera, 8 MP ultra wide-angle lens, 2 MP macro lens, 2 MP depth sensor
- Front Camera: 16 MP front camera
- Battery: 5,000 mAh capacity battery
- Operating System: Android 10 based FunTouch OS 10
- Colors: Moonstone white and shimmer blue
The price of Vivo Y30
Vivo’s latest smartphone, Vivo Y30, featuring moonstone white and shimmering blue color choices, will be available at $208 for consumers. Depending on the device’s functionality, we might tell the quality is no bad at all.